VIVTECH offers scholarships to meritorious students as a token of acknowledgment of their talent. The institute gives a merit scholarship of Rs. 25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousand) to two meritorious students from each department. The scholarship will be given to those students who are excellent and are from financially poor background. For those students, who bring laurels by representing at national and international level workshops, the institute offers a felicitation amount of Rs. 10,000/-(Rupees ten thousand)
There are also specialized scholarship schemes for students who are minorities. The scholarship scheme is just an initiative of so that talent will not be compromised at any stage due to monetary problem.
Besides this, the institute has tied up with banks where meritorious students can avail study loans with the lowest possible interest rate. Now efforts are also going on to convince big Corporate Houses to sponsor merit scholarships.
- Course fee Concession of Rs. 20,000/- for first 1000 OJEE – 2013 Rank holders.
- Course fee Concession of Rs. 10,000/- JEE(Main) – Rank holder’s in between 1001 and 5000.
- One can avail any one of the above.
- The above is in addition to Government Scholarships.
- Students securing top 3 positions in the college in every branch, every semester in B.P.U.T examinations, are honored and suitably rewarded